Myspace Layouts

Friday, September 30, 2005

Midget Buying a Horse

A guy calls his buddy, the horse rancher and says he's
sending a friend over to look at a horse. "How will I
recognize him?" "That's easy, he's a midget
with a speech impediment" So, the midget shows up, and
the guy asks him if he's looking for a male or female
horse. "A female horth." So he shows him a
prized filly. "Nith lookin horth. Can I thee her
eyeth"? So the guy picks up the midget and he gives
the horse's eyes the once over. "Nith eyeth, can I
thee her earzth"? So he picks the little fella up
again, and shows him the horse's ears. "Nith earzth,
can I see her mouf"? The rancher is getting pretty
pissed off by this point, but he picks him up again
and shows him the horse's mouth. "Nice mouf, can I see
her twat"? Totally pissed at this point, the rancher
grabs him under his arm and rams the midget's head as
far as he can up the horse's twat, pulls him out and
slams him on the ground. The midget gets up,
sputtering and coughing. "Perhapth I should rephrathe
that. Can I thee her wun awound a widdle bit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home